- itclinicshamimAsked on March 25, 2018 at 06:53 PM
Form ID: 80357302571250
Ifreame embeded version:
2. The form is working fine in <iframe>, however, in both mobile and desktop version, it is giving me margin/padding for top and bottom.
Please advice if it can be fix via CSS or any other solution.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 25, 2018 at 07:45 PM
Can you please generate the iframe embed code again of your form and re-embed on your website.
You can see in the Form Builder the Height of the iframe when getting the Publish code
when I checked on your website it shows that the iframe height was much greater than what was generated by the Form Builder. The excessive height was the caused of the excess margin/padding on top/bottom of the embedded form.
Getting the update iframe embed code should resolve the issue.
Do let us know if issue persist.
- itclinicshamimAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 02:43 PMHi,
I regenerated the embedded code as suggested and reduced the height from
530 to 239px. it worked fine, however when reaching to the last step I
don't see button for review and submit, nor I see the scroll option.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 03:55 PM
I checked your form but I wasn't able to replicate that issue, the submit button is showing and scrolling is working properly:
Let us know if the issue persists.
- itclinicshamimAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 05:43 PMHi, Thanks for your prompt response. I have checked the form in I.e,
Chrome, Opera and it is working fine in desktop browsers except in Firefox.
Firefox doesn't showing the scroll. Any clue?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 08:43 PM
I can see the submit button in Firefox when I check it here https://rapidaccesstomedicalspecialists.ca/result-status-check2. As you can see, I am using the scrollbar on the page, not within the form.
Are you still experiencing this problem with Firefox? I am using the latest version of Firefox 59.0.2 (64-bit)