- philip browneAsked on March 26, 2018 at 07:24 AM
for some reason my account has been suspended from my shelbourne accountants account. Can this be fixed as soon as possible?
- JotForm SupportIreneAAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 08:34 AM
Your account was suspended because of this form Aviation Personal detail forms was found on your account suspicious of phishing activity because it is collecting sensitive bank information. Please be aware that our terms explicitly prohibit collecting Bank Information.
It is necessary that you remove the above mentioned form from your account.
Or you can modify it using this alternative Jotform has implemented to help our users go smoothly through the process of getting a payment directly from your customers’ bank account without infringing any law or putting our company in jeopardy.
This is called eCheck.Net; so please follow the link below for further details:
- philip browneAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 10:43 AMHi,
I cant modify it If I cant get access to the account.
The form needs to collect the bank details so we can assist contractors with their accounting needs.
Can I get access back so I can try modify the form to include echeck.
- JotForm SupportktyaguirreAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 11:55 AM
We have cleansed your form from the guilty fields.
If you might need to have the Banking information for you there is a need that your form has the mandatory signature and agreements widgets:
2. Add a Signature widget where your users sign and agree to provide such sensitive information.
If you need to run a payment using the banking information, then you can use payment integration with eCheck as suggested above.
Your account is active and your form available for you to work on it. Please add the widgets first and then request the desired information in order for the system to recognize it is a valid collection of information.
- Philipbrowne95Answered on March 27, 2018 at 09:43 AMhttps://form.jotformeu.com/80661625687365
Is this form ok to use now? I wont get suspended or anything?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 11:17 AM
Your message has reached my colleague. She will will review your form and get back to you on this soon.
- JotForm SupportktyaguirreAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 11:48 AM
Upon review of your form we see that you have implemented the correct signature field.
This form is not going to be suspended or draw unwanted attention.
We appreciate your quick response.