- KaiRamsayAsked on March 26, 2018 at 08:47 AM
When using a mobile device, after pressing the review button to review the answers on the form, a submit button does not appear. This does not seem to be an issue on computers, only apple and android phones (not sure about tablets). Would you please review my form (1 currently only have one) and see what can be done to resolve this issue. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 10:57 AM
I tested your form on an iPhone 6 using the Safari web browser. And I was unable to reproduce the problem. When I press preview, I can see the submit button
Can you please try it again?
If the problem persists please let us know which device, which model, and which browser you are having trouble with.
- KaiRamsayAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 04:43 PMThis is a screen shot from my phone after reviewing my answers. There is no submit button. I have had my clients send me screen shots as well. I have tried it on several phones and can not submit the form.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 07:12 PM
Unfortunately, we cannot receive the email attachments. Could you please share the screenshots in this support thread?
Here is a link to the guide:
The form worked properly on my Android phone. If the issue is happening with an embedded form, please also provide us with a link to check.
We are still having an issue with the submit button issue. Every phone we try it on we are having the same results. It is imperative I get this issue resolved.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 04:23 AM
I tested your phone on iPhone 7 and the submit button is showing:
And in Galaxy S8 emulator:
If you're still able to replicate this issue, please let us know the device you're using to test.
Also, if the form is embedded, please share the website where the form is embedded.
Are you testing this on an actual phone or a virtual terminal??? This is not an issue on a personal computer and most likely not a virtual terminal. The form does not work with real phones!!! iPhone Android, does not matter. All of my clients are saying the same thing and I have more than 5 different phones we have tried it on. When I get home from the field today, I will deleting the form and finding a new company if this issue is not resolved.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 09:14 AM
In order to fix the problem first we have to reproduce it.
So please tell us which phone model and browser you are experiencing this issue?
For example: Samsung Galaxy S8 - Firefox browser or iPhone X - Safari browser.
Also you said earlier you had a screenshot. Can you please try posting it again?