- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 11:28 AM
You can use the "Text" tool to insert an external link. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Add Form Element +" button at the left side.
2. Click the "Text" tool or drag it to the workspace.
3. Select the Text field and then click the "Edit Text" button.
4. Highlight the text and then click the "Insert/edit Link" icon.
5. In the "Insert link" wizard, put the URL and then click OK.
6. After that, save the changes.
Related guide: How-to-Add-a-Downloadable-File-to-Your-Form
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.