- highgateparkAsked on March 26, 2018 at 09:50 AM
When people fill out my form, I am not getting the email notifications as supposed to all the time. Also some of the email notifications are going to my SPAM folder and not all the time to my inbox folder.
Why is this happening?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 11:49 AM
I did a test submission and could see the email was sent out:
You can check your email history yourself:
Please add email@example.com to your safe sender list. This will prevent incoming email being caught in your spam folder.
Firstly, can you verify that you received the test submission?
If not that means there is an issue with your email provider rejecting emails from JotForm. In this case there are two separate options:
1) Setup SMTP to send your email
2) Whitelist Jotform's IP addresses
- highgateparkAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 12:43 PMI received it.
Creator of the Highgate Park website
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 12:54 PM
Great, that means its working properly. You don't need to do anything.
But if you encounter any further problems, please get back to us.