- Boatguy1979Asked on October 27, 2012 at 12:37 PM
- moonzkieAnswered on October 27, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Please note that we don't support membership features hence do not allow login forms. This is against our terms of service.
Thank you for understanding!
- Boatguy1979Answered on October 27, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Thank you. I am working on a project for my wife's classroom and need to establish this for the students what options do I have to help with this.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on October 27, 2012 at 02:36 PM
I apologize but it's still currently a bit unclear as to your problem. We may be able to possibly provide you with a feasible solution but before doing so could you please give us a few more details about what you are needing and trying to do?
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on October 27, 2012 at 02:38 PM
Additionally, I would also like to point out that our forms are designed to gather data so in a way they are already unique when a different person fills out your form each time and that data is collected and submitted to you.
It is also possible to assign unique id's to them as well, see this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/79-Add-Custom-Unique-IDs-to-your-Form-Submissions