- BrianAsked on March 26, 2018 at 01:44 PM
Hello, I am unable to login to my account.
I am getting an error message when I try to login that says Login failed - SUSPENDED
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 02:40 PM
I am unable to find your account using the email@example.com email address. Can you please provide any of the following:
1) Account username
2) Account email address
3) Any form URLs in your account
- BrianAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 03:43 PMHello, my username is efficient0722
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 05:07 PM
You account was suspended because your Credit Card Authorization Form - 80795894084170 was found to be collecting credit card information.
Phishing. You agree that JotForm, Inc. may terminate your JotForm Service immediately if a form's purpose is found to be deceptively obtaining, for example: sensitive credit card information, social security numbers, user login credentials, or other sensitive personal information. All these activities are considered as Phishing and any account along with the violating forms will be suspended immediately.
Collecting Sensitive Information. You may not use the JotForm Service to collect certain types of sensitive information, including but not limited to, credit card information and any type of login credentials.
In order to proceed we must ask for your permission to delete this form.
Once we do that we can reactivate your account.
Note that if you need to take a credit card payment you must use one of our supported payment integrations:
- BrianAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 05:43 PMSure. Go ahead and delete it.
I didn't know it was in violation of the terms of services because I had
seen templates for credit card authorizations.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 06:13 PM
The form is now deleted and your account reactivated.