- cedarvalleywalleyeclubAsked on March 26, 2018 at 02:56 PM
I have a form where people will register for a fishing tournament. We have a deadline to enter without a late fee. If someone enters after this time frame we charge them a late fee. How would I add this into my form so that price of the entry fee increases after the deadline has passed?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 04:47 PM
Unfortunately, it's not possible. A workaround would be to configure the payment items using our basic input fields like Dropdown (for quantity selection) and then by using our calculation widget to get the total. You can pass the total to the payment field after by selecting Get Price From option in the Payment Integration.
To hide the items, you can do this by conditional logic.
Let me create a demo for you. I'll keep you posted.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 05:09 PM
Here's the demo form; https://form.jotform.com/80785749661977.
1. The dropdown has calculation values (https://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value);
The calculation values are multiplied based on the price of the item.
2. There is a later registration fee at the bottom. It's a textbox field. Its value is based on the date field. The condition is this:
You can do the same condition for the other items based on the date.
3. The total Calculation is the sum of all the items plus the late registration fee:
4. Next, passing the total calculation to the payment field (https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field).
I hope that will work for you. Let us know if you need any further assistance.