- AlanJordanAsked on March 26, 2018 at 04:16 PM
Please see https://www.jotform.com/build/80845894815976 and expand the question: What are some of the specific programs that you offer. You'll see two videos plus some other material.
The videos in the form are embedded and work. However, when I embed the form into a WordPress page, the videos show only a black space. How can I fix this issue?
Here's the page where I embedded the JotForm FAQs page:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 06:34 PM
I'm testing this out for you. I will update you later.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 06:40 PM
I just found out that you embedded the form as oEmbed. Please try our default embed method of the iframe method. That should fix the problem;
- AlanJordanAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 07:01 PM
- AlanJordanAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 07:02 PM
Thank you for your response. How do I do that? This appears to be my only option for embedding:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 09:52 PM
You need to re-embed the form to your website by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Here's a quick screen animation guide on how to get the iFrame Code:
Give it a try and if you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you.
- AlanJordanAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 03:39 PM
Thank you. That worked. :)