- josephribaAsked on March 27, 2018 at 12:04 AM
I have only one from called Will Questionnaire.
I have three questions:
1. I thought that the speed issue had been resolved but in fact it is not.
The form is very slow if I have the from set to "clear on being hidden". The speed issue did not reveal itself until this change was made.
I have spent a lot of time on the form however I may need to move to another platform as I don't think users will tolerate the delay.
Given that the delay is directly related to the clearing of hidden fields is there a way to section off the document. Virtually turning it into two documents and if so would this make it run faster. Please let me know. This way the whole of the form would not need to be cleared each time a yes no question is asked.
2. The field that has the question "How many children do you have that ARE NOT the biological children of both yourself AND your partner" is multichoice and it is particularly slow. Is there a reason why it is slow compared to every other similar questions?
3. When the form is active I am not able to go back to previous pages in some locations
I have attached a screen shot which shows the location where I cannot use the "previous" button.
Thank you for your help
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 06:08 AM
I did check your form and found that you have added 219 form field and approx 189 conditions in your form. It seems you have added several hide conditions in your form.
Please note that it is not required to add hide condition to hide a form field. If you have added a condition to show a form field and if the condition is not met, that field will anyway be hidden. I would suggest you to please remove the hide conditions in your form and just retain or add the condition to show form field to see if that solves your problem.
Do try it and get back to us if the issue persists.