- garanleyAsked on March 27, 2018 at 08:15 AM
Hola, como ponto un enlace en dentro del texto de las opciones a marcar?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 10:34 AM
Our developers already disabled the function where you can insert HTML tags in the field labels or options.
However, you can use the "Text" tool to insert an external link. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Add Form Element +" button at the left side.
2. Click the "Text" tool or drag it to the workspace.
3. Select the Text field and then click the "Edit Text" button.
4. Highlight the text and then click the "Insert/edit Link" icon.
5. In the "Insert link" wizard, put the URL and then click OK.
6. After that, save the changes.
Related guide: How-to-Add-a-Downloadable-File-to-Your-Form
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- garanleyAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 11:43 AMEn los checkbox nl se puede poner? Antes sí se podía.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 12:29 PM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to add links in the Checkbox label or checkbox options. HTML tags are not allowed in the fields to prevent cross-site scripting or XSS attacks.
Hope that helps. Thank you.