- charlottekendallAsked on March 27, 2018 at 08:27 AM
When editing all my images and correct fonts are visible, once published, its on a blank white screen with default fonts. No branding or backgrounds etc.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 10:49 AM
I think it's related to your custom theme.
If possible, could you please recreate the theme or upload the background image again? You can also try to switch to another theme then switch back to your custom theme. See if this makes a difference.
I also cloned your form then used the other themes and it's fine.
Please let us know if the problem persists. Thanks
- charlottekendallAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 11:02 AM
It use to work perfectly. It was tested for a couple of days and has been left dormant whilst we decide on the content and now looks like this.
I switched to a template and back and it continued, I then removed the theme, and created it again using custom and it has done the same thing. I can't use a template as it needs to be my companies branding.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 12:52 PM
Could you please check the form now if it is working properly, I re-applied the image from your My images section:
Please check and let us know how it worked.
- charlottekendallAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 02:49 AM
That works now, thank you! :)