What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Really good addition to Zapier featuresAsked by ttrs on October 28, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Really good addition. Just used it now works well.
1. Does not pick up all fields (ie Address')
2. Wanted to transfer Paypal details to our Quickbooks online for automatic invoices. Jotform didn't have them. OK, ill use Paypal as a 'zap'. But Paypal only accepts one IPN...and i use that for Jotform integration..any help there?
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm is now on Zapier: Send Your Form Data to 100+ Web Services
You meant the 'Full Address' in 1. right?
As for .2 , we can probably create a request for such feature. But we still have to see if clamor for the feature is enough for our dev team to consider., since they are also quite loaded specially on higher prioritize features.
Thank you for informing us.
1. yes full address
2. understood, and it would be useful to have if you put in a request
1) I see that you said you that you originally wanted to point Paypal to Quickbooks but then you stated you'll just go with Paypal only but when I started to do some testing one always grey's out the other so they appear to be incompatible through Zap.
How to you have your Trigger & Action setup on Zapier with your apps to use?
2) We will certainly forward your suggestion for a Feature by adding it to our Request List unfortunately though, we won't be able to provide a release date to this just so you are aware of it as it pretty much is based on demand and other higher priority issues that are organized by our dev team.
I need an answer to this very same thing, any updates?
Unfortunately no not yet, we were trying to find out more about this request along with looking into it some more but not enough understanding of this thread is known since there was no futher response.