- ttrsAsked on October 28, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Really good addition. Just used it now works well.
1. Does not pick up all fields (ie Address')
2. Wanted to transfer Paypal details to our Quickbooks online for automatic invoices. Jotform didn't have them. OK, ill use Paypal as a 'zap'. But Paypal only accepts one IPN...and i use that for Jotform integration..any help there?
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm is now on Zapier: Send Your Form Data to 100+ Web Services
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 28, 2012 at 12:24 PM
You meant the 'Full Address' in 1. right?
As for .2 , we can probably create a request for such feature. But we still have to see if clamor for the feature is enough for our dev team to consider., since they are also quite loaded specially on higher prioritize features.
Thank you for informing us.
- ttrsAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 10:05 AM
1. yes full address
2. understood, and it would be useful to have if you put in a request
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 10:54 AM
1) I see that you said you that you originally wanted to point Paypal to Quickbooks but then you stated you'll just go with Paypal only but when I started to do some testing one always grey's out the other so they appear to be incompatible through Zap.
How to you have your Trigger & Action setup on Zapier with your apps to use?
2) We will certainly forward your suggestion for a Feature by adding it to our Request List unfortunately though, we won't be able to provide a release date to this just so you are aware of it as it pretty much is based on demand and other higher priority issues that are organized by our dev team.
- sourapplerepairAnswered on August 16, 2013 at 01:09 AM
I need an answer to this very same thing, any updates?
- KadeJMAnswered on August 16, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Unfortunately no not yet, we were trying to find out more about this request along with looking into it some more but not enough understanding of this thread is known since there was no futher response.