- JPetroneAsked on March 27, 2018 at 02:26 PM
First I am now addicted to your site and these forms- thank you and wish I had found out about you 12 years ago!
I have successfully created and entered forms on our website but the Pet Lover Lost & Found Form is not allowing me to type info in the boxes. When I tested yesterday it was fine but today we are all unable to do it.
Can you let me know what to do-
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 03:35 PM
Kindly note that the field is accepting data only that the text colour and the textfield background colour are same hence the data is hidden and not visible.
You may need to either change the font colour or text field background colour as shown.
Kindly do let us know if you need further assistance.
- JPetroneAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 03:37 PM
I saw you did a test which came into me but I still cannot complete the form. I have an apple and it is saying not secure when I go to type- however the other forms I have created are doing fine.
- JPetroneAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 03:38 PM
Lol omg so sorry thank you! So now how do I change text color?
- JPetroneAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 03:48 PM
Ours already looks like it's on black not white?
- JPetroneAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 03:52 PM
Sorry I figured it out- thank you for your time