- BAExecutiveAsked on March 27, 2018 at 07:22 PM
I'm creating a form to that requires a date expiry many years in the future from today's date.
I want to be able to set the default date to show 10 years from the date the form is opened.
Is there a way to do this? It just makes it easier on the person filling out the form instead of having to type it in themselves.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 10:37 PM
Yes, this is indeed possible to do, here are the steps:
1. Add two date fields to your form, the first one will have the current date as default (this will be hidden) and the second one will have the current date plus 10 years.
2. Set the current date as default on the first date field.
3. Add a condition to insert the desired date into the second date field on your form.
You will find the options to hide the field under the field settings section as shown on my second screenshot.
I hope this helps.