- JuliaGarciaAsked on March 27, 2018 at 07:51 PM
My form tabs aren't showing up. They used to until today when I changed the title of each tab. Now only two form tabs appear.
I've attached a screen shot of what shows up and what is supposed to show up.
I've hidden this widget for now b/c I don't want to confuse my clients.
Can you please fix this or tell me how to fix it?
- JuliaGarciaAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 07:53 PM
PS: I can't hide this after all. Any help asap would be appreciated.
- JuliaGarciaAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 10:49 PM
DISREGARD. my page breaks disappeard
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 05:16 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
I have tested your form and I was not able to reproduce the issue:
Are you still having this issue?
Please let us know if the issue still persists.
- julieAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 03:02 PM
Thanks, Tina, sorry to have bothered you...I guess you didn't see my disregard message. Somehow my page breaks disappeared when I changed the form tab titles. I added them back and I'm good to go.