- asifjamilakhtarAsked on March 28, 2018 at 01:59 AM
I need to develop a form for an event where everyone entering our stall will fill in a form consisting of basic information of visitor. Upon pressing submit i need the form to be printed via Point of sale printer with a unique code which will be used for lucky draw. Please see if there is anything that can be done in this regard
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 06:48 AM
It is possible to generate a unique code for every submission by using the unique ID widget. Please refer to the guide below that can help you with using the unique ID widget.
In order to print the submission on a point of sale printer, there is no direct method to print to the printer. However, you may consider customizing the email autoresponder as per your requirement and print it through printer.
Hope this information helps! Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- asifjamilakhtarAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 07:43 AMWHERE CAN I PUT THE PRINT BUTTON ON THE FORM FROM?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 09:14 AM
You may add the print button on the form from the Submit button field properties. Please refer to the guide below to enable the Print button on your form:
- asifjamilakhtarAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 12:43 PMIf suission number on the form is enabled will it get printed on the
printout of the form that we print before submitting
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 02:28 PM
Is it for the card form? If yes, I'm afraid it can't be shown on printout since it is hidden on the form and there's no way to alter its visibility since card form does not have CSS inject feature.
Alternatively, you can also use the random generator widget which is visible in the live form and on printout too.