- DatatelCommunicationsAsked on March 28, 2018 at 03:37 AM
The voice recorder widget still does not work. I have seen tickets about this all the way back to 2013.
This is a vital widget for many companies and its a very simple thing to build nowadays.
Please get this fixed ASAP.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 08:06 AM
Unfortunately, we do not have any updates as to the latest Voice Recorder widget issue. But, I will submit one more ticket on your behalf.
As soon as we will get a fix, we will notify you via this thread immediately.
Thank you for contacting us.
- JotForm SupporthaykAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 06:41 AM
The Issue has been fixed. Please try the widget once again and let us know. Thanks!
- DatatelCommunicationsAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 02:03 AM
I just tried the widget again on both Chrome (PC) and on iPhone using Safari. On the PC it works however on iPhone I got this error message (see attached)
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 07:27 AM
I was able to replicate the issue on the most recent version of Safari in Mac OS High Sierra and Safari iOS on iPhone X. This is because of some changes that Safari has recently introduced.
The widget is working correctly in Chrome and Firefox, however.
I will let the developers know about this but we cannot give an ETA on when this will be fixed.
We will let you know via this thread once there is an update.
- DatatelCommunicationsAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 07:44 PM
I hope this can be fixed.
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 08:52 PM
My colleague, Adrian, already reported the issue on iPhone Safari view. The assigned developer will let you know via this thread once an update is available.
We thank you for your patience in the meantime.