- KunstwerkMenschheitAsked on March 28, 2018 at 05:26 AM
I downgraded our package to the free version in mid 2017. But you did not do it. What happened?
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 09:25 AM
I am not sure what would that happen. If you have downgraded your subscription then it charging should have stopped.
I can see that your account is scheduled to be downgraded on April 17th, 2018.
You can also downgrade your account on the PayPal website.
Here is how to cancel an automatic payment with a merchant:
1. Click the Settings icon next to "Log out."
2. Click the Payments tab, then click Manage pre-approved payments under "Pre-approved payments."
3. Select the payment you'd like to cancel, then click Cancel.
A subscription can be canceled up until the day before the next scheduled payment in order for you not to be charged.