- dpatinoAsked on March 28, 2018 at 02:22 PM
I have created a configurable list..... text / date / radio buttons / drop down
How do i get these items to separate into individual cells in the excel report?
In CSV, the items don't even appear in the report.
It appears properly separated in the link below... but not when opening in excel
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 03:30 PM
Unfortunately widgets are all designed to occupy one cell only. Its not possible to separate them into multiple cells in JotForm.
However, if you download your data in Excel format you can apply spreadsheet operations. For example the "text to columns" function.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 03:32 PM
If you like we can submit a feature request to the development team to separate each field into its own cell?
- dpatinoAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 04:14 PM
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 04:27 PM
OK I have submitted a feature request on your behalf. You will be informed of any progress on this thread.