- mreinanAsked on March 28, 2018 at 02:26 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 03:20 PM
Please contact you WePay support, probably something it your account is causing this issue. Let us know if you have more questions.
- mreinanAnswered on March 29, 2018 at 01:43 PMHello,
I contact WePay and they say it is on your end. See the message below. Please help!
Mira (WePay Support)
Mar 29, 10:26 AM PDT
Thanks for getting back to me!
I have confirmed with our API team that JotForm will need to be the ones providing you with a new access token. I am very sorry for any negative experience this has caused; however, you will want to discuss this further with their team.
Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 29, 2018 at 02:05 PM
I have forward this to our back-end team. You will be updated via this thread.
- mreinanAnswered on March 30, 2018 at 05:09 PM
Thank you. Patiently waiting. :)
- mreinanAnswered on April 02, 2018 at 11:02 AM
Has anyone had a chance to look at this at yet?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 02, 2018 at 11:47 AM
This has been assigned to a developer to look in to and given a rather high priority. As soon as they have a chance to get this resolved we will let you know here in this thread.
- mreinanAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 11:13 AM
Still waiting. Please help.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 11:38 AM
The ticket is still open and assigned to a developer. As soon as they have had a chance to address the ticket, we will let you know.
- mreinanAnswered on April 09, 2018 at 12:54 PM
Any idea of what is taking so long? The original ticket was submitted on March 28th. I have people waiting for answers.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 09, 2018 at 01:11 PM
There has not been any action so far on this ticket as far as I can tell. I will request a status update as it has been a fair amount of time since the ticket has been opened. Apologies for the delay.
- mreinanAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 11:24 AM
Any updates yet?
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 12:38 PM
Unfortunately we do not have a feedback yet on the status of the ticket but rest assured our developers are working on it.
We will update you on this thread once the issue is resolved.
- mreinanAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 10:25 AM
Any movement on this ticket? This is getting ridiculous. Usually your support is great, but on this ticket it is the worst support I have received from any company.
Please look into this issue ASAP!!!
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 10:47 AM
Our sincere apologies for inconveniences caused. I have requested our back-end team to give feedback on the same.
Once again our sincere apologies for inconveniences caused.
- mreinanAnswered on April 20, 2018 at 10:49 AM
Hello????? This is getting close to a month now. I need some answers.
I can't wait any longer.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 20, 2018 at 11:24 AM
Unfortunately, there is no estimated time-frame for a resolution, nor a way for us to expedite the resolution process.
- mreinanAnswered on April 23, 2018 at 11:14 AM
Ok. Seems like this is take a very long time compared to other tickets I have submitted. It would be nice to get an answer soon!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 23, 2018 at 12:20 PM
I forwarded this to my manager to look in to. This has indeed taken quite a bit longer than it should, especially given the priority assigned. We will follow up as soon as we have more information.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 23, 2018 at 12:57 PM
Usually we respond quicker when the issue is affecting many users. But, the ticket was reassigned to another developer in an effort to help you in a better way. I cannot give you a time frame, but hopefully it will be fixed soon,
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 24, 2018 at 01:24 AM
I am the developer to whom your issue was reassigned.
Error 1011 means the access token granted to JotForm's WePay app has been revoked for some reason.
May we ask if you, by any chance, have tried reconnecting the form to WePay?