- maintcoordAsked on March 28, 2018 at 04:03 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 06:06 PM
I think what you are looking for is the Autoresponder Email.
Check the user guide: Setting up an Autoresponder Email
The Autoresponder Email will send an auto email to the sender every time they submit the form.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- maintcoordAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 06:43 PMWhat I am having an issue with is that once I have made a change on the edited form the original sender will not receive an email I will receive an email and so will the Operations direcetor but the original sender will not I have looked at the settings and they show to send a email back to the original sender and it will not do it
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 08:10 PM
You can have the original sender receive again the email by re-submitting the submission.
You can re-submit the submissions by going to EDIT mode in the View Submission panel.
User guide: How to View Form Submissions
In the form Autoresponder Email make sure the Send on Edit is YES.
In View Submissions:
1. Click on EDIT button (right-top button) to go to edit mode.
2. While in edit mode click Submit button to submit again the form.
These process will trigger again the sending of emails of the form.
I hope this help. Let us know if this did not work.