- guest_23026018656046Asked on October 29, 2012 at 02:40 PM
If you want to register for this training enter your name in field provided.
Can I limit the number of people registering?
- AtacanCAnswered on October 29, 2012 at 03:48 PM
First of, thanks for your interest in our services.
Please follow these steps below to limit your submissions:
While you are on your Form Builder (where you can edit your form);
1. Click on ''Setup & Embed''.
2. Click on ''Preferences''.
3. Click on ''Form Limits''.
4. Set a limit and click on close.
5. Save you form.
As you can see, it's also possible to set an Expiration Date and change the form warning.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 05:48 PM
I have moved your concern to a new thread. We believe that we can better assist our users if they will have a thread of their own to avoid confusion with the answers.
You may follow the new thread through this link.