- TechForceAdminAsked on March 29, 2018 at 07:25 AM
I would like to inspect the logs of our server instance, there is a repeating 502: Bad Gateway error, and it does not send emails or submit data. I want to get to the root cause, please send me the logs.
Thanks & Regards.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 29, 2018 at 10:29 AM
I will forward your request to our developers, so they could take a look how we can help. We will keep you posted via this thread.
- TechForceAdminAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 03:15 AM
Getting alot of these. Please provide an update ASAP.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 07:44 AM
I will forward your request to our developers right now.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 07:49 AM
Can you describe us what are you experiencing on your side? We are willing to get you some concrete solutions.
- TechForceAdminAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 08:23 AM
502 Bad Gateway errors when submitting the forms. It happens particularly often on form 73458710959873. Form gets submitted and the data enters the submission database but instead of loading a success screen it loads the error. When this happens the auto-responder does not send an email confirmation either.
We have tried clearing cache and clearing browser cache/history but this doesnt help. We have received dozens of these errors from multiple devices on multiple connections.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 09:35 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience,
Can we make a test submission?
- TechForceAdminAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 04:37 AM
Why has this still not been fixed?
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 07:10 AM
It seems that our developer asked for your permission for us to make a test submission on the form you refer to. Can you please confirm if we can proceed?
- TechForceAdminAnswered on April 19, 2018 at 06:46 AM
Yes do what you need to just get it fixed
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on April 19, 2018 at 10:27 AM
I have checked your other threads and it seems that your problem is being investigated here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1331569
As that thread has more information on this issue, I will forward your request to the developer there.
- TechForceAdminAnswered on April 19, 2018 at 05:14 PM
That's a different issue. Guys we've been asking you to fix these problems for months now. We cant continue this way any more. Your lack of appropriate action and not treating this as a matter of urgency is disappointing.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on April 19, 2018 at 05:29 PM
Thank you for updating me.
I will inform the assigned developer.
We do apologize for any inconvenience this have caused.