- johnindelAsked on October 29, 2012 at 03:45 PM
I have my form here http://www.memoriescaptured4you.com/Other/Free-Photo-Session/24471947_qnm7VH but I dont have a submit button showning up. I have reviewed this forum and nothing seem to work.
- pinoytechAnswered on October 29, 2012 at 04:59 PM
Since you integrate your form into facebook, your submit button replace by facebook login button and that's the reason why you can't see submit button of your form.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at anytime.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 29, 2012 at 05:09 PM
In addition to what my colleague mentioned, you must remove the form's FB integration to revert back to the good ol' submit button. Refer to the images below to learn how to do it.
Let us know if you have other questions or concerns.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 29, 2012 at 05:37 PM
The problem may be also related to the Facebook App configuration. As your form resides on a jotform.us domain, please make sure that your Facebook App is configured to use that domain name.
App Domains: jotform.us
Site URL: http://www.jotform.us
Thank you for using our services.
- johnindelAnswered on October 29, 2012 at 05:42 PM
The last post did work, it needed to be a .us and I was using .com
Thanks for your help
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 04:53 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, Anytime! :)