- TAF_FormsAsked on March 29, 2018 at 01:22 PM
I'm getting 404 message when trying to download my form data. Export data url and screenshot attached.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 29, 2018 at 02:19 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience. I have forwarded this issue to our back-end team. You will be updated via this thread when the issue gets fixed.
- TAF_FormsAnswered on April 02, 2018 at 12:47 PM
Hello BDavid, any update on this? I'm still getting the error message, same as before. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 02, 2018 at 01:47 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have an update. One of our developers is assigned to this issue and the priority is set to important. We will update you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
I am not sure but the issue could be related to the Privacy settings in your account. Can you please try to un-check Privacy option "Require log-in to view uploaded files." on the Settings page of your account and try to download your data again?
- TAF_FormsAnswered on April 02, 2018 at 05:39 PM
OK thanks, I un-checked this option and it's working now.