- streakbettorAsked on March 29, 2018 at 01:36 PM
How do I remove JotForm branding in my form and in the emails? I have a paid subscription already and JotForm still appears in my stuff.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 29, 2018 at 02:44 PM
Please follow this guide:
1) Go to Settings page https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings
2) Uncheck this option:
If you have any further questions please get back to us.
- streakbettorAnswered on March 29, 2018 at 03:43 PM
I tested my autoresponder email and the sender shows as "Jotform (
firstname.lastname@example.org)" as shown below:
I have already specified a "verified" email in the Advance settings. I set
to "email@example.com" but not working
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 29, 2018 at 04:49 PM
Unfortunately, we cannot see images attached to your email reply.
But, from what I can read, I suppose the issue is cache related. I have now cleared your form caches, can you kindly check if the Autoresponds are correct now?
We will gladly assist if you need more help.
- streakbettorAnswered on March 29, 2018 at 08:11 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 30, 2018 at 12:41 AM
As I check the screenshot provided, I notice that you are clicking on Test email button in the email autoresponder. Please be noted that the test emails shall be sent to the account registered email address and uses JotForm default email address as the sender email.
Please try submitting the form normally so that the email autoresponder shall be sent using the custom email address.
- streakbettorAnswered on March 30, 2018 at 04:43 PMThank you for the response.
My form requires the Credit Card information for it to be submitted. If I
test it normally from within my site, it will utilize 1 out of my 10
payments for the month ( I have a Bronze Package).
Is there a way for me to check my "Sender Email" is working correctly
without using my limited number of payments?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 30, 2018 at 08:59 PM
We have a policy of one question per thread. I decided to move your new question to this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1431157
Please wait for my reply shortly. Thank you.