- boardgovernanceAsked on March 29, 2018 at 01:38 PM
We used to be able to print our forms once built. Can't seem to do that now. What changed?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 29, 2018 at 02:44 PM
There are many ways to print the form.
1. The fastest way is to press Ctrl+P on your keyboard while viewing your form.
2. You can also print when you go to your browser menus then Print. Example if you are using Chrome.
3. You can add a print button in your form. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/24-Print-Button-on-Forms