- WebcreationAsked on October 29, 2012 at 07:01 PMI do receives more notifications when a person we contact via the form.Why?
- pinoytechAnswered on October 29, 2012 at 07:11 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Changing your form's notication Sender Email to firstname.lastname@example.org might solve the issue.
Also, try adding email@example.com to trusted sender list and try also to whitelist JotMail's IP's Addresses to avoid rejection of emails https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses
- WebcreationAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 05:30 AM
Hi,Unfortunately the problem does not resolve with your solution to put the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.It is we who receive more emails (notification of contact via the form request) how?Kind regards
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 05:45 AM
Your form has multiple notifications set up, that is why you're receiving a lot of emails per form submission.
The solution to this would be to delete those duplicate email templates. Simply click on each of them, then click the "Delete Email" button to remove them from your form.
Make sure that you leave one notification behind.
Please inform us if you need more information. Thanks!
- WebcreationAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 07:41 AM
We have created multiple notifications because we received none. So we have different addresses for notifications mi... However, the problem is still present... We do not receive notifications. :/
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 08:19 AM
Sorry for not being able to understand your issue very well. I have checked all three notifications and found out that you did not follow my colleague's advice i.e., changing Sender E-mail to email@example.com.
I went ahead and applied that proposed change to your notifications, and made a test submission on your form. Can you please check your email accounts (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) and see if the notification emails were delivered?
- WebcreationAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 02:52 PMHi @ NeilVicente.Excuse me, it is true that English is not my mother tongue is the reason for which I had totally understood what I was advising your colleague. With your changes I received mails.But why before that worked and now? That it happened?In advance thank youKind regards
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 03:10 PM
It is most likely that email addresses othern than email@example.com are being blocked by your server because a visitor/guest entered an email that does not exist.
Kindly keep the notification's current setup so you'll be able to receive emails without fail.