- LarryAsked on October 29, 2012 at 07:09 PM
When I click on the PayPal link I get a message that I can only have one payment account at a time. Delet existing account. Then when I click on the Google payment link to try to delete it I get the same message. It's a catch 22.
- pinoytechAnswered on October 29, 2012 at 07:26 PM
To change your Google checkout payment to Paypal:
1. Click on your CWP Training field(payment field) then click the (X) button/delete
2. After clicking delete button, Warning message popup just click OK
3. Add Paypal(payment) tool on your form.
Hope this help and If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at anytime.