- leadershipdevelopmentAsked on March 30, 2018 at 01:05 PM
On my form, the field called Training Stipend is being submitted and recorded in the data (i.e. I can see the value entered in Submissions). However, when you go to edit or view the form itself, it is not displaying.
In fact, it was displaying a default value, not the value recorded in the data. (I now removed the default value from it - was just checking this out.
Can you please help?
If you look at a submission and then what is on the form you will see what I mean.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 30, 2018 at 01:45 PM
I checked your form, and I assume you're referring to this field:
I see the field is showing on the submissions page:
And when the submission is edited:
If you were referring to some other field, please let us know.
- leadershipdevelopmentAnswered on March 31, 2018 at 12:41 PM
This is the field. It is still not working. If I go in submissions, the data for the field is there, but when I click edit or anyone else edits, the value does not display on the form.
If you look at the submissions, that is still the case. I have tried in different browsers also.
- leadershipdevelopmentAnswered on March 31, 2018 at 12:53 PM
Here is a screenshot from my end
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 31, 2018 at 02:48 PM
Could you please share the ID of the submission affected, I'm still not able to replicate this problem, the value is showing when I edit your submissions.
You can check the ID here:
We'll wait for your response.
- leadershipdevelopmentAnswered on April 01, 2018 at 08:19 AM
Please look at these submissions. The stipend shows in the data, but is blank in edit mode:
Oddly, the training stipend IS showing for this submission for example:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 01, 2018 at 09:38 AM
As I check the first submission, I see that stipend amount is displayed correctly in the edit mode.
When I tried to check the second and third submission, I am able to replicate it at my end and the amount is not displayed. However, when I tried a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) on the browser, it displayed the amount normally. I am not sure if this is being caused by any conditions or enabling the option 'Auto-fill feature' on the form. Could you try disabling Auto-fill feature option and then try editing the submission to see if the amount is displayed correctly in the edit mode?
Please get back to us if the issue still persists so that we can further investigate the issue. Thank you!
- leadershipdevelopmentAnswered on April 02, 2018 at 01:36 PM
This issue is still persisting - I did turn off Auto-Fill on the form. New submissions today continue to have this problem:
Please help!!! This is critical we get this fixed asap as certain approvals cannot happen if they can't see the field - it is not just one computer - it is people going in in Edit mode to review/approve.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 02, 2018 at 02:12 PM
We're sorry that this issue persists.
I tested each submission several times, but I'm just not able to replicate this issue.
The field is showing properly each time.
Please try Clearing your Browser's cache so we avoid any cache-related issues.
Are you experiencing this issue in multiple Browsers?
We'll wait for your response.
- leadershipdevelopmentAnswered on April 02, 2018 at 05:17 PM
It is happening in all our browsers. I just tried Chrome, Explorer, Edge (we mainly use Chrome).
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 02, 2018 at 06:34 PM
That's odd, the data is shown for that edit URL:
Could you please try loading the URL in Chrome incognito window?
- leadershipdevelopmentAnswered on April 02, 2018 at 06:56 PM
That did not help
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 02, 2018 at 09:16 PM
We will need to forward this issue to our back-end team, before doing that, please open your browser console log report, while you are viewing your form submission in edit mode, and take a screenshot of it: https://www.jotform.com/help/453-How-to-get-a-console-report-from-most-common-browsers
Then share it to this thread, so we can include it in the ticket.
- leadershipdevelopmentAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 11:35 AM
Here is the screenshot:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 12:34 PM
Thank you for additional information.
I forwarded this issue to our backend team for further checking.
We will inform you further via this thread.
- leadershipdevelopmentAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 06:25 PM
I have not heard back anything on this. Do you have an update? Thank you.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 14, 2018 at 03:01 AM
We're sorry for the delay in resolving this issue, I will follow up with the developer assigned for a possible update regarding this problem.
Thank you for your patience.