- Joseph JaramilloAsked on March 30, 2018 at 09:01 PM
Hi can your service include electronic signatures, and will your payment forms work with USA ePay?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 31, 2018 at 06:00 AM
We do not have a direct integration with USA ePay. But it should be compatible with Authorize.Net integration. You can add the Authorize.Net payment integration and set the Emulator option to USAePay.
As for adding an electronic signature in your form, please see this guide — How-to-Add-an-E-Signature-to-Your-Form
If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 31, 2018 at 03:00 PM
Unfortunately, we don't have any custom plans like that.
We have only these available.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- Joseph JaramilloAnswered on April 11, 2018 at 06:43 PMHey, I have a question about printing the submitted form entries. Is it
possible to print out a copy of the submitted form with all the user
submitted info? This would be a print out that will need to be kept on file
at our preschool.
Also, does your starter level allow me to add signature fields and connect
to stripe or authorize.net for payments? Does that level also let me apply
logic and branching? I need to set up a demo for my boss so she can see if
your service works the same or better than Wufoo, our current form service.
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on April 11, 2018 at 07:46 PM
I have moved your other question into a separate thread here www.jotform.com/answers/1442011 as your original question has been addressed by my colleagues. We will respond to your question on the new thread shortly.