- beatrice brazileAsked on April 01, 2018 at 01:17 AM
I am in the process of upgrading my website and it states my forms have been disabled. And i cant login in ca you please help me with this issue
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 01, 2018 at 02:34 AM
The following are just part of it, I'll send you the full guidelines by email;
1. Add an agreement in the form for users to confirm/allow/agree that you are collecting the information for a purpose (the way how you use the form).
2. Add an e-Signature widget for them to sign.
3. If you have a business domain, please use it for the account. You are using Yahoo, and we recommend the business domain for verification purposes.
Note that I have already reactivated your account, so you should be able to the changes now. Please do it as soon as you receive this email or as soon as you have the time to do it.
Thank you for your kind understanding on this matter.