- creekcavaliersAsked on April 01, 2018 at 10:34 AM
Is there a way to get a total by product (quantity/size) for each product in my purchase order? I would like to order based on total amounts purchased per item. I cannot find how to do this. That is the main reason I used this form instead of an excel spreadsheet. Thanks.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 01, 2018 at 12:17 PM
I understand that you want to display the total of quantity of the products on the form. If so, unfortunately, this feature is not available with the payment field. Do you want to limit the order by the number of total products selected? Are the products having limited stocks?
Could you provide us with more information so that we can assist you further?
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- creekcavaliersAnswered on April 01, 2018 at 07:43 PMNo, there is no limit and it is just a purchase order. I have about 40
girls and instead of hand tallying this, I created this purchase order so I
could quickly get a print out of what was ordered by product.
1. Plum Top: Total number of S, M, L, XL
2. Football Jersey: Total number of S, M, L, XL
etc for all products
Is this not doable?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 01, 2018 at 08:37 PM
Unfortunately there is no more simpler and automated way to achieve this if using the payment field(Purchase Order field).
The closest method I found that is near simple is generating a report using the submission data.
You can use the google spreadsheet integration for the submission data report and then use the google spreadsheet data to manually tally all the purchases order data.
I hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.