- inspiredeventsAsked on April 01, 2018 at 08:25 PM
I can not load the form I made to upload on Facebook everything goes well up to me clicking the button ADD PAGE TAB then I get the reading THIS PAGE DOES NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO INSTALL THE CUSTOM TABS. Thank you for your help have a nice day.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 01, 2018 at 08:55 PM
Did you follow the steps on the user guide: Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page?
The add form to facebook page appears to be working properly as of this checking. So it is possible that your setup was not properly done the reason it was not working.
It will also help if you can share to us your facebook page were we can check the actual form used.
- inspiredeventsAnswered on April 01, 2018 at 11:43 PMI did include the URL of my Facebook. Here it is again:
I will do it over again and hopefully it works. I did follow all videos
but know luck.
- inspiredeventsAnswered on April 02, 2018 at 12:43 AMdo I need to upgrade to get my form tab to Facebook
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 02, 2018 at 03:42 AM
You do not have to upgrade your JotForm account to get your form tab to Facebook.
Can you please confirm that your Facebook page is published and that you have permissions in the page (you must be page admin or editor) to add a custom tab.
I saw that few other users reported the same issue and it seems that the issue could be related to a new Facebook rule. You need to have at least 2,000 likes before you can add a static tab.