- giftcardbuddy159Asked on April 02, 2018 at 01:29 AM
Is it possible to make certain thank you pages appear (or url redirections happen) when certain conditions are met?
1. If the user answers yes to a question version 1 of thank you page is shown.
2. If the user answers no to the question the user is redirected to the url i choose.
3. If the user answers maybe to the question version 2 of thank you page is shown.
So basically be able to condition where the user is sent or what they are shown based on their input to a question or if a field is empty.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 02, 2018 at 03:42 AM
Yes, that is possible, please follow this guide https://www.jotform.com/help/317-Change-Thank-You-Page-URL-Based-on-a-Condition.
If you need any assistance, please get back to us.