- lindaoakleyAsked on October 30, 2012 at 12:47 PM
When uploaded the forms are unable to be completed by users using internet explorer but they can be completed if the browser if firefox. Can you please help me with this problem and if there is other coding I should use. Many thanks
- pinoytechAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please try to re-embed your form code into your website using iFrame method and let us know if the said issue still persists or not.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at anytime.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 01:02 PM
I believe I have already responded to your similar query about a week ago:
I reiterate my suggestion of contacting your web designer in order to resolve this issue.
- lindaoakleyAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 02:31 PM
Firstly apologies Neil I had not seen your response (I didn't know where they were posted) I am doing the website and I have asked the hosting company but they say it is a coding problem.
I have just tried using the iFrame code but it hasn't worked. I really appreciate your help.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 02:35 PM
Indeed the problem is with your site's coding, and has nothing to do with the form.
May we ask what web editor you are using to work on the website?
- lindaoakleyAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 03:09 PM
Thanks, I have looked at your answer and now gone back to the hosting company that provide the web designer. Hopefully this will now be sorted and thanks for your help.