- carolwebAsked on February 18, 2011 at 11:39 PM
Can you have the information that is collected in the forms, be saved in an Excel spread sheet so that all
responses are shown on that one page? thanks
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 19, 2011 at 07:24 PM
You can export the submission in csv format this can be opened using excel:
1. Login to Jotform.
2. Click "My Forms" on the top
3. Click on the Form name you want to export submissions of it to Excel
4. Click on "Submission"
5. Scroll down the page, On the Grid Table-Right Above the Submission Date title- you will see "Download as Excel" Button
(You can export the submissions to CSV file also, right near the Excel Label)