- cypher1Asked on April 02, 2018 at 03:15 PM
My Jotform account widget is not load up, it always say
oops something went wrong and we could not initialize widget list, cold you please refresh the page.
please what can I do i need I help
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 02, 2018 at 04:04 PM
What is the form in question? Please try the following:
1) Clear your forms cache: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
2) Then log out of your account, and log back in.
3) Finally, go to your forms edit mode, and update the widgets.
Let us know if you need more help.
- cypher1Answered on April 03, 2018 at 11:43 AMI have don that i just finished clearing the cache and it is still
am having this problem if i want to build a new form or edit any form
i will get this message ( Oops! Something went wrong and We couldn't
initialize widget list.
Could you please refresh the page?)
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 12:44 PM
I just checked the following form, and could not see any error message anywhere: https://form.myjotform.com/80685984445573
Please take a screenshot of the error message while you also have opened your browsers console log report: https://www.jotform.com/help/453-How-to-get-a-console-report-from-most-common-browsers
Then share the screenshot via this thread: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
- cypher1Answered on April 03, 2018 at 04:43 PM
That is the error message i always get please help me out
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 04:58 PM
We are trying to help you, but you are not providing us any of the information we need to identify the issue faster. As mentioned before, I inspected the form https://form.myjotform.com/80685984445573, and there was no error shown in the edit or preview mode.
So, please provide us the following information:
1) The exact form where the issue is happening.
2) A screenshot of the issue with the browser console report opened, so we can know where you are getting the issue.
- cypher1Answered on April 03, 2018 at 06:43 PMThe error is not in any form
If I want to build a new form the widget will not work it always says
something went wrong
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 08:38 PM
If you have a different internet network/connection, please use it and test the form builder again. Also, try using a VPN like Tunnelbear and change your location. You can get a free limited account.
Let us know if the issue still persists so we can investigate it further.