- guest_23035830495049Asked on October 30, 2012 at 04:20 PM
I want to offer special discounted pricing to people who "like" my Facebook page. I am thinking that when they click the "Like" button from my website or from Facebook, they would be redirected to a jotform with the lower price (that is unavailable to everyone else).
This a possibility?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 04:38 PM
Yes, that is possible if you embed the form to your Facebook page using the Static HTML: iframe tabs app as documented in the following user guide:
The said app will allow you to specify Fans-only content (step 9)
9) There are 2 boxes below to enter your code you got from JotForm. The first box views your Facebook form for everybody, and the second one is for fan views only. Paste your code as you wish and save.
Embed the discounted form on the Fans-only box of the iFrame app, and make this application's tab your Facebook page's welcome tab.
What happens is that, upon arrival to your Facebook page, they will be greeted by the non-fans content.
After liking the page, they will automatically be redirected to the discounted form.
I suggest that you start working on your forms now, then follow the "Adding Form to Facebook" guide. Feel free to ask for assistance should you run into any problems.
- guest_23035830495049Answered on October 30, 2012 at 04:48 PM
You guys are awesome (but methinks you already knew that)!
I'll give it a whirl.
- shielamaevillanoAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 12:00 AM
how to customize link for order form in facebook..so that instead of apps the number it will become order form?
- shielamaevillanoAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 12:02 AM
https://www.facebook.com/HouseOfPiecesOnlineShoppe/app_190322544333196>i want to change this to ORDER form so that it will become https://www.facebook.com/HouseOfPiecesOnlineShoppe/Order Form
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Sorry but this isn't something to do on our end. This is something you can do on Facebook's App settings, though I'm not sure if this is possible since I can't find any related article about it. If you can ask Facebook Support, it may help.