- Karen BussingAsked on April 03, 2018 at 04:20 AMMy account has also been suspended.
I don't use Jotform for any form of advertising - only sending forms to new employees for onboarding purposes.
We did have one employee recently complain about receiving these forms but they are required to get them set up in Payroll, so I don't know why they have complained and I have referred this matter to my client.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 04:47 AM
You have been suspended due to the bank account fields in one of your forms; this one http://www.jotform.co/form/80632269349867.
1. Add an agreement in the form for users to confirm/allow/agree that you are collecting the information for business purposes or the way how you will use the form;
https://www.jotform.com/help/76-Adding-a-License-Agreement-to-a-Form (please use the widget)
2. Add an e-Signature widget for them to sign.
3. If you have a business domain, please use it for the account. You are using Gmail, and we recommend the business domain for verification purposes.
Note that I have already reactivated your account, so you should be able to the changes now. Please do it as soon as you receive this email or as soon as you have the time to do it.
Thank you for your kind understanding on this matter.