- operations360Asked on April 03, 2018 at 05:57 AMAs a note while I have the attention on this integration. We don't need the feature but I wanted to mention I cannot get the multiple products feature working. No matter what I do it won't show the components I have on the items. Ultimately its a feature we can make due without but it seems like something you would want the devs to check on while they are updating the app.
Thanks again. Have a great day.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 06:14 AM
I believe this is set to select only one product due to the type of the product. As I check Chargify documentation, I see that the products in other way are called as billing plans. Since these billing plans are subscription based and having recurring billing, the user could be able to select only one product/plan. If the user needs to choose another product, they'll be required to submit the form again.
If I am missing something, please let us know. We will be happy to take a look again.
- tikitylerAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 02:21 PMWell Chargify Only does subscriptions. So if you can't do it that way why would there be an option to choose multiple products in your integration? Products, by the way, are the term they use for a recurring plan.
Now that being said, it would make my life much easier if it could choose more than one subscription per form submission, however I believe your intent with that option is to allow the use of what is called "components" in Chargify. Which is kind of like an add on to a subscription.
Here is the documentation https://help.chargify.com/products/product-components.html
It is used to change the price of a subscription. You know add $5 a month for this add on they wanted without changing the actual plan.
Personally I would rather the ability to add additional "products" on one form. In the end though I am not sure what the original intention of that option is. The exact text of the option is "Users can select multiple products" and "products" is the term in Chargify for the recurring plan.
Thanks again for working on this guys.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 03:58 PM
Our apologies. Let me escalate that to our developers, but I decided to do it on a separate thread. Here's the new link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1434089.
Now, as for showing multiple products components, let me escalate that to our backend team through this thread. We cannot give you a timeframe for this, but if there are updates, you should know it through this thread. Note that there's no assurance that our developers will consider adding this.
In the meantime, you may consider the other payment integrations. It may not be an option for you, but that's the only workaround we can offer.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 04:05 PM
Ok, I'm sorry. I have revised the ticket to state that you want the ability to show multiple products.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 11:17 AM
As per our discussion with the developer, this is already possible with Chargify. I'm not sure of the reason why my test form is not fetching the items the other day, but I got it to work yesterday and today. Please check this demo https://form.jotform.com/80921701281955. I would suggest trying again.
Here's my settings from Chargify if you want to see it;
But as you could see it, the Components aren't being shown, so if you need that, let us know and we'll be glad to create a separate request ticket for that.