- dickalfordAsked on October 30, 2012 at 06:28 PM
I cannot access my forms in 2 accounts - is your system down??? jennyjac and vailclub50
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 06:32 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
The system is up and running, both accounts are fine. Do you get any errors? Can you please provide us with links to affected forms?
We are looking forward to hearing from you to proceed with the further investigation.
- VailClub50Answered on October 30, 2012 at 07:33 PM
They are up now. I have access to 3 accounts - one was working, and two were not. Pretty scary when you think you may have lost all of your data. It finally came up after quite a long time with the message "no forms found."
- VailClub50Answered on October 30, 2012 at 07:40 PM
The same thing just happened - I can't get any forms up for jennyjac or vailclub50 accounts!!
- dickalfordAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 07:44 PM
Please send response to jennyrink account (not dickalford).
- dickalfordAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 07:45 PM
Now they are coming up. I think the problem is on your end.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 07:58 PM
Sorry for any inconvinience caused. There must be some network propagation delays.
Glad to know it does work now.
Please feel free to inform us should you have further inquiry.