- itmodernlifetsAsked on April 03, 2018 at 03:01 PM
This problem is not happening on a form opened through a direct link on any browser in any OS. E.g. https://form.jotform.com/71105848484158
It is happening on the same form when embedded to a Wordpress page. Only when opened through Chrome for Mac & Safari for Mac. E.g. https://jotform.qzw.io/clone-of-dr-jack-vet-services/
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open https://jotform.qzw.io/clone-of-dr-jack-vet-services/ on a Chrome for Mac or Safari for Mac.
2. Scroll all the way down without filling in any field.
3. Click Next.
4. Scroll all the way up.
5. Fill in the First Name: Adrian. Then, tab. Then, fill in the Last Name: Wijasa. Don't press any key afterward. Leave the cursor on the Last Name field.
6. Scroll all the way down.
7. Click Next.
8. Scroll all the way up.
9. The Full Name field is still complaining about not having its required values entered.
Please let me know what you think about this issue.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 04:11 PM
The issue could be caused due to a conflict between the embedding code, and your WordPress site. Please try the following:
1) Remove your form.
2) Clear your forms cache: https://support.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
3) Embed your form using the Iframe code: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Before you embed the code, paste it in a text editor like WordPad, you will notice two parts of code, only copy and embed the Iframe part in your WP site, example:
Make sure to set the scrolling property to "yes", example:
- itmodernlifetsAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 04:55 PM
Thanks BDAVID!! Using the iframe and setting scrolling to yes resolved the issue for me.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 05:58 PM
You are welcome! :-)