- JadeAustraliaAsked on October 31, 2012 at 02:35 AM
We have been informed by one of our clients that his ip address is being blocked and therefore he cannot fill out our form.
Here are the details. Can you please let us know why this has happened and how it can be fixed.
The owner of this website (form.jotform.co) has banned your IP address (220.127.116.11). (Ref. 1006)
· Timestamp: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 23:24:26 -0700
· Your IP address: 18.104.22.168
· Requested URL: form.jotform.co/form/22828463665867
· Error reference number: 1006
· Server ID: FL_26F4
· Process ID: PID_1351664666.264-1-145188087
· User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 04:11 AM
We apologize for this, JadeAustralia. I have now whitelisted the IP address. Can you ask your client to check again the form?