- discountinterlockAsked on April 04, 2018 at 09:11 AM
The system seems to error after we hit submit. It goes to a white screen, seems to error out. Then I get a too long to respond error
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 10:54 AM
I cloned your form for testing purposes, tested the submission but I can't seem to replicate the issue. I successfully submitted the form, however the website you re-directed is down or unreachable.
Also, I have noticed your form is asking for sensitive information and this may violate our Terms-of-Use
You do have the license agreement and the signature but we recommend you to change your email address on file to your website email address.
- discountinterlockAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 01:43 PMHow do I change the website that it is directed to .
It goes to www.bookdwi.com how to do I change that to go somewhere different
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 02:01 PM
To edit your Redirect to external link, kindly go to Settings>Thank you page and edit the Redirect to external link in the textbox provided.
Also, please do note my recommendation in changing your email address to your corporate email, to avoid being suspended.
Please let us know if you have further questions.
- discountinterlockAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 03:43 PMI have not idea what you are talking about. I don’t have a “corporate email address” The email address for our organization is firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 04:21 PM
Your form is asking for sensitive information and in our -Terms-of-Use this is prohibited.
Social Security number
Credit card information.
Although, you have complied with the use of signature and terms and conditions asking for credit information is prohibited.
I have also checked your other forms,"Change Credit on File" and it is asking for credit info.
I'm sorry to say but I have to suspend your account, in order to reactive your account we need to remove the guilty fields e.g (Credit information fields) that is prohibited in our Terms-of-Use
We will wait for your response.
- discountinterlockAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 05:43 PMSo.. I will take those off. You will need to un suspend my account to do this..
Is there a way to gather that information?
- discountinterlockAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 06:43 PMI WILL REMOVE THE FIELDS. PLEASE UNSUPENSE ME
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 08:33 PM
I have removed all the guilty fields from your forms and reactivated your account, we do allow SSN collection, but only on certain cases and when the user provides a proof that such information is required for his business.
Here are some examples about businesses that require SSN:
• Insurance companies
• Credit card companies, lenders, and any other company receiving a credit application from you
• The three main credit reporting agencies: TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian
• Any company that sells products or services that require notification to the IRS, including:
- Investment advisors
-Real estate purchases
-Financial transactions over $10,000, such as automobile purchases; and other financial transactions
Credit card numbers through plain text fields are not allowed at all, you will need to use one our payment integrations: https://www.jotform.com/help/323-Mastering-Payment-Form-Integrations-with-JotForm
Also, my colleague was referring to a corporate email, for example, email@example.com, this way we can verify your business, most of the phishers (although you may not be the case) use free email provider addresses such as Gmail (@gmail), Outlook (@outlook) or Yahoo (@yahoo).
Your account has been reactivated now, please kindly check and let us know if you have questions.
- discountinterlockAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 09:43 PMWe do a recurring billing for my customers. My business is a leasing company for Interlocks (www.stopdwi.com).
The reason to have SS# is for contract basis in case we have to follow suit against the customer for non payment or theft of equipment.
The credit card information is obvious, for recurring leasing payments.If one of these companies could sync payments to individual invoices via quickbooks would be great. I have yet to find one.
Any suggestions so I can comply?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 01:40 AM
Inside of this guide, you can find how to setup a recurring payment option:
Regarding SSN - If you want to collect SSN you have to add a sort agreement and an e-signature field to the form, so your customers can agree to provide their SSN along with personal info.
Here are some widgets you can add to the form (signature fields):
I moved your last question to a separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly - https://www.jotform.com/answers/1435878