- sbreedAsked on April 04, 2018 at 09:59 AM
Hi, my applicants are emailed a PDF of their application upon submission. Last year the text boxes were included, this year they are now. How can I get them back? In the text boxes I put signature lines, so they need those to print on the form. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 11:15 AM
While viewing your submissions, there is an option to include headers and text in your submissions:
Here is a bit more in depth guide on having your printed/PDF form look like the full contract:
- sbreedAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 11:43 AMThank you! It doesn’t look like there is a way to show some headers and hide others on the PDF right?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 12:09 PM
With that feature, it is all or none. It is possible to edit the PDF output:
This would allow for inserting specific text or images to be included only in the PDF.
- sbreedAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 02:43 PMThanks!