- sgh_engineeringAsked on April 04, 2018 at 01:19 PM
I set up my form to send submissions to a Google Doc in my account. The document was created, but no new submissions are showing up, even though I did two test submissions that went through fine.
What should I do?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 01:59 PM
I initiated a manual push of submissions, could you please check if they appeared?
We'll wait for your response.
- sgh_engineeringAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 02:43 PMI did receive two submissions with no form data.
Elizabeth C. Teich
SIMPSON GUMPERTZ & HEGER
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 03:42 PM
Could you please try re-integrating your form with Google Spreadsheet?
Here is how to do that:
1) Remove the existing integration:
2) Integrate again:
Please be mindful that this will create new Spreadsheet.
Let us know how that worked.
- sgh_engineeringAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 03:46 PM
That worked, thanks so much!