W-9 Form and Vendor Self Service Sign-Up

  • Profile Image
    Tiffany Sheppard 
    Asked on April 04, 2018 at 01:27 PM

    Good afternoon,

    I sent an email recently about getting your services for my department within local government. Our Finance department is in a new system that required vendors to sign in so that they can be paid easily. In addition, Finance will need a copy of a W-9 form for your company so that payment can be received. 

    Is there someone who can email me about how to move forward with this process? We need to have this fixed as soon as possible. We already have services but are using a personal credit card. Please reach out to me! Thank you!

    Tiffany Sheppard

  • Profile Image
    Answered on April 04, 2018 at 01:59 PM

    A signed copy of our form w-9 can be found here:


    Subscription payments can be made via credit card, PayPal, or Check/Purchase Order/Wire Transfer.  Here is how to pay using check, purchase order or wire transfer:


    It would not be possible to set up a subscription using your finance department's system.