- guest_23042493676053Asked on October 31, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Hi, as in the object I don't receive notification emails for form submissions. How is it possible? I've just checked and all is set up well. No error in the digit. The only email I receive is the test. Nothing else. Could you please help me? My account name is almarya and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Please try to change your form notification's sender email to email@example.com and check if this fixes the problem. This sometimes prevent notification messages being caught by spam/mail filter and to avoid bounce emails. Here's how:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply-to Email to your email field.
- guest_23042493676053Answered on October 31, 2012 at 11:30 AM
I've just done this, but still have the problem!
- pinoytechAnswered on October 31, 2012 at 11:50 AM
I've check your form notification and it seems that you didn't apply my colleagues suggestion about changing Sender Email to email@example.com. Can you please try to apply my colleague's solution first and if the said issue still persists, do let us know to assists you further.
- guest_23042493676053Answered on October 31, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Sorry! Now it's all as you requested.
- guest_23042493676053Answered on October 31, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Thank you so much! Problem fixed!